Kramer VP-4x4 VGA/XGA Audio Matrix Switcher
The VP-4x4 is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher, and balanced stereo audio signals. The unit can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- Any professional display system requiring a true 4x4-matrix operation.
- Multimedia and presentation source and acceptor selection.
- Remote monitoring of computer activity in schools and businesses.
- Rugged enclosure and standard AC power cable are ideal for rental/staging applications.
- High Bandwidth - 440MHz (VP-4x4) & 300MHz (VP-4x4xl) fully loaded (-3dB).
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router™ Windows®-based Kramer software is included), RS-485 & IR remote (VP-4x4XL).
- Delayed Switching (VP-4x4xl) - Up to a 3.5s (user selectable) delay for clean switching.