The TP−576 is a twisted pair (DGKat) line driver for HDMI, bidirectional RS−232 and infrared signals. The unit receives an HDMI signal either from a local HDMI source or from a compatible twisted pair transmitter. It decodes the selected signals to the local HDMI, RS−232 and IR outputs and simultaneously transmits them to a compatible twisted pair receiver.
· Max. Data Rate - 2.25Gbps per graphic channel.
· HDTV Compatible.
· HDCP Compliant.
· HDMI Support - HDMI (V.1.4 with Deep Color (on the HDMI input), x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD).
· DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
· 3D Pass-Through.
· EDID PassThru - Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display.
· HPD Pass Thru - Passes hot plug detect signals from display to source.
· Active Input/Output LED Indicators.
· System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat723 cable.
· Cable - For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
· Flexible Control - Front panel, RS−232 & IR switching
· Power Connect System™ - A single connection to the TP−576 powers the transmitter, receiver and line driver units.
· Compact MegaTOOLS™ - 2 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−T2B universal rack adapter.