Tascam DV-D01U Rack Mountable Studio CD Player
The DV-D01U is a 1U rack-mountable single disc player with a powered loading tray. The DVD
player reads DVD Video, DVD Audio (2-channel only), Video CD, CD-DA, MP3, WMA, WAV,
JPEG, ASF, MPEG-2/MPEG-1, and DivX. The player is capable of playing back properly
finalized DVD +R/+RW discs.
Outputs consist of HDMI audio/video out and Composite, S-Video, and Component video outputs.
Rear panel stereo outputs are unbalanced (RCA) and digital outputs are optical. Digital outputs
can pass Dolby Digital and DTS surround streams for later decoding.
The DV-D01U performs multiple playback modes, including slow motion and frame by frame
playback, power on play, aspect adjustment, selectable scan mode, tray-lock, FVPP, and
Progressive Scan. When stopped the DVD player output is black.
The DV-D01U provides extensive bi-directional RS-232 serial control. I/R remote control
included. DV-D01U is equipped with a screen saver function and defeatable On-Screen Icons.
The unit is also able to play "finalized" +R/+RW (video format discs only). The TASCAM DV-D01U
is HDCP compliant.
- Power requirements:
- AC 120V, 60Hz (US, Canada, Mexico)
- AC 230V, 50Hz (Europe)
- AC 230V, 50Hz (Australia)
- Power consumption: 11W (at operation) 0.2W (in standby mode)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 2" x 10.6" (482 x 51 x 269 mm)
- Weight: 5.1 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Analog output:
- Digital output*:
* Corresponding to Linear PCM, Dolby Digital, and DTS Digital Surround (with sampling frequency - 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz)
- Digital out (optical): -21 dBm to -15 dBm (660 nm ± 30 nm)
- Video system: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 500 lines
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64 dB
- Video output level
- Composite: 1.0 V(p-p)/75Ø
- S-video-Y: 1.0 V(p-p)/75Ø
- S-video-C: 0.286 V(p-p)/75Ø
- Component-Y: 1.0 V(p-p)/75Ø
- Component-Pb/Pr: 0.7 V(p-p)/75Ø
- HDMI Output (Ver. 1.1): HDMI
- Serial command: 9-Pin D-SUB